Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Coffee on a Rainy Day

 
 
Hello World,
Here in Wisconsin is a beautiful rainy day.  I love days like this, especially when you can just stay home, get things done - like cleaning your house - and drink coffee. Coffee is wonderful, I'm just sayin, especially when it's made your favorite way, in your favorite mug.
 
Oh, and if you were wondering, here is my "favorite way" to drink coffee:

 2 cups, hot, freshly brewed coffee
2 Tbsps. Coconut oil
1 shake Stevia powder
2-3 shakes of cinnamon
Blend it all up in a blender till frothy and heavenly. Pour into your favoritest large mug. If you are like me and enjoy the extra touch, shake on a little more cinnamon. If you are like my Mom and prefer the plain and simple, tell your daughter not to shake on extra cinnamon. Sit down on a cool, rainy day and sip slowly, remembering to thank God for every blessed moment He has given, especially this one.

 
 
I thought I would share this song with y'all. It was such a beautiful reminder to me today of what Christ has done for me. It is so amazing to think that God has washed my filthy hands and that I now wear His righteousness! What a great and glorious God we serve!!!!! We can hide beneath the shadow of wings and find refuge in His arms. Christ's blood has cleansed us. Just let that sink in for a moment.
It's amazing.
 
 
Savor this day friends, whether it's sunny or rainy, whether you a on a mountain or in a valley, whether life seems hard or easy, savor these moments. They will not last forever.

No comments: