Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Oh blogger, it seems so long since I have seen your layout and typed on these keys. Has it really been but a week?

Yeah.
We were camping for a few days, then we came home for a day of piano lessons, then headed back out to  Christian camp for a work weekend, and now I'm home and I've just made some puppy chow because tomorrow is dessert Sunday at church and there was no other dessert that I could think of to make.
Being away from home for a week reminds me of how much I do love our home. Sometimes I get restless and take this home for granted. But it is home, and as Dorthy said, "There's no place like home."
I'll try to get back to posting in the mornings again. Forgive me if it takes a day or two to get back into the swing of things.
Here are a couple beautiful pictures that my Mom took while we were camping.

A fall view from our campsite.


Wood pile. I love wood piles, don't ask me why, but there is just something rustically wonderful about them.


My Dad faithfully reading us devotions as he always does. <3 p="p">

There are more, but these are my three favorites.


No comments: