Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Mr. Bubbles 5 Month Portraits - Sunset

Part of learning to take good pictures is simply practicing. 
My little man makes a beautiful subject, though perhaps not the most cooperative. Working at a wedding and portrait studio, I've learned a lot from following along, asking lots of questions, and getting to learn from a truly talented photographer. One of his specialties is sunset portraiture. I live in a neighborhood that has a big open grassy field perfect for sunset portraits so I thought, "Why not give it a try." Let me just say, having a 5 month old be the subject for a sunset shoot can be really awesome and really testing all at once. For one, he simply does not hold a pose and when you have a sunset that is quickly disappearing this can be frustrating. However, he is super cute - I'm not biased at all - and I'm happy with how the pictures tuned out. I've got a long way to go but I liked how these few tuned out. 

Happy 5 Months Little Man!













3 comments:

CherylAV said...

One picture is cuter than the next!!!! That's my great-grandson!!! The last one is my favorite though! xxoo

Unknown said...

Can I eat him? Ok. Thanks.:):):):)

Bethany Hartlaub said...

@annah only if you share him with meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜