Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Time

In the history of most blogs there is usually a large span of time where they sit idle and unnoticed. For personal blogs this means either one of two things. 1. The blogger has no life to blog about, or 2. The blogger does in fact have a life, a very busy life, and thus a lack of time to blog. I believe the latter option to be the case with this blog. There certainly hasn't been a lack of ideas or topics to write about, however, I've noticed a sever lack of time in the last several months and for that I do apologize. Currently my vehicle is back in the mechanics shop for the second week in a row and my baby is still asleep (fingers crossed), and at this moment I find myself with a small dose of some time upon my hands. 

I've missed blogging, especially on this blog. I tried starting a couple other blogs and at last I decided that it was in vain. I wasn't going to write more by starting new blogs. I love this one. This is the one strange place where I can go back and clearly see the journey of Christ working in and changing my life. It's odd to imagine that this was once a place that I wrote purely about music. Now it's become a place that I can write about anything and everything. My thoughts, though nothing particularly thrilling, often found a soothing escape flying off my finger tips and onto the screen. I've missed it. My thoughts need an escape sometimes. They just do. Plus, now that I have a little munchkin of my own, I thought it would be a great place to write about him, his adventures, and all the wonderful little things I learn from him each day. 

So, you'll just have to bear with me for a little while. Whenever I take a break from writing and then get back to it there's a few weeks/months of lame posts about random nothings before I get back into my groove. There's this tendency to imagine that somehow I'll actually write something great and that can add to the silliness of the posts. But you know, that's the beauty of the blog. It's mine. I can write completely lame posts and then they'll be saved that way I can look back and laugh.

No comments: