Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Who Am I?

Who am I? I don't think I ever truly knew until I discovered who I am not. The true Kaila is defined by Christ. I don't think I ever truly understood who I was called to be and what the Lord wanted of me until I decided to reject it. When a purpose filled life suddenly becomes dry like a river in drought, you get a very clear contrast. For some reason I was delusional enough to think that maybe I would prefer a life lived according to my own plans and purpose. I became so obsessed with my "plans" that I was angry. I honestly did not recognize the person I had become, and I don't think my family did either. That's when I discovered who the real Kaila was and is.
The real Kaila is a daughter of the King of Kings. She is defined by Him, not by the world.

No comments: